Spring Break had us up in the Akeley area getting a few more things completed on the cabin to do list!
We also took some much needed time out to take the boys to Spirit Mountain to ski for the 1st time! They had a blast. Then they spent a day with Nanna and Poppi while Erik and I did some more renovating!
There were several things that we completed on this visit:
1. Changed the locks on the entry and back doors
2. Removed all the old Window Blinds and replaced with new ones!
3. Ripped up the carpet / linoleum so that the floor contractors could come in and start on the wood floors as well as the carpeting. We have decided to carpet both the upper stairs and hallway as well as the basement stairs and landing.
4. Had 2 flooring contractors, and a plumber out for some estimates on things that need to be done.
5. Removed all the baseboards to make it simple for the installers to lay the new flooring.
6. Unplugged all the appliances and moved them out of the way for the contractors.
7. Replaced bedding on the guest room as well as the twin bed in the Master bed.
8. Installed Vanity mirrors in both bathrooms as well as hung new shower curtains and linens in the main bathroom!
WOW! We got a lot done!!! =)
Hopefully, a re-open in late spring/early summer and everyone will be ready to enjoy!